Lead UI designer
We are looking for an experienced UI designer – preferably UX and styling (css, html) experience to join our team in Archii.
- We build a SaaS solution that uses machine learning to automatically organize companies’ business documents while extracting information that we then use to also provide the companies with unique “at the click of a button” business intelligence.
- The concept is quickly explained in this (now rather old) video.
- We are a 20-person team of developers, designers, lawyers and document specialists.
- We finished our MVP in October 2016 and have now finished our full beta that we have in closed beta.
- We are self-funded (+ DKK 4.2 mio. in grants and investment)
We are looking for candidates who:
- A lot of experience using tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch
- Experience making wireframes and mockups.
- Are living in Denmark currently or are already planning to move here.
- Have really good English or Danish oral and written skills.
- Have a portfolio that you can share with us (we do not look at candidates without portfolio)
- Would love to design a complex desktop tool (almost) from scratch, but also love to head the design of marketing material and later on, mobile apps, etc.
- Challenge the status quo and loves new technologies and solutions
- Loves to work in a lean, agile and fast-moving environment.
- Are curious, open to new ideas and on top of the latest trends – innovation is critical to our success.
- Wants to own a part of and participate in the UX and UI decision-making process in our company.
Preferably you also have:
- UX design experience.
- Good styling (css and html) skills.
- Experience working with scrum.
- Multimedia design experience.
Depending on experience, the right candidate can be offered participation in our warrant program.
If you want to hear more, then we can have a brief chat on the telephone or I can invite you for a “no-strings-attached” coffee. We can also share our pitch deck with you – if you are interested. Contact Christian: tel. +45 28 47 85 40, email.